Friday, August 21, 2009

TEASER

In effort to keep this baby alive, I decided to make a list of things I need to blog about. I think my life posses nothing of interest to anyone my myself but alas, there are a few little gems that may entertain you in the near future. Stat tuned.

Sisters bachelorette weekend

Summary and review of cake decorating series

Steve's b-day bash

My fat

My health weirdness (no, not related to my fat)

How to kill everything in your yard

My friends, how much I love them, the last Beta wedding and how they're starting to have babies already! (I just want a new car. This could be it's own post)

Our latest home projects and to-do list update

Misc. other random things

Ugh, I'm SOOO behind!!! Alright...at least I have a place to start.
Happy Friday!



Cheers

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

you tease.... I want to know about your cake and fat

prettyaspeaches said...

Seriously, when are you going to write something?