Hi. I'm alive.
I have so many fun and exciting blog posts to catch up on so maybe I'll get to it this weekend in between all my eating, and laying on the couch in my stretchy pants.
Question - Sometimes I have a lot to say on here, but I don't have any pictures so I figured people would be bored. Should I still post? Would you still read my stories even if they are sans pics? LMK, please.
Mmmk. So tonight I'm getting together with a few friends to make homemade tamales. Should be interesting... I'll do another post on the grueling process after we're finished.
Thankfully I don't have to do a whole lot of cooking this year. Just a stuffing for Ian to bring to his dinner at the station. As much as I'm looking forward to eating and not doing any of the work, I'd really like to try this turkey cake. Doesn't it look and sound so gross? Layers of ground turkey loaf and potatoes?!? But I bet it tastes mmm mmm good. I'm determined to try it eventually, if not this weekend. Besides, what if someone asks for this as their wedding or birthday cake? I need to be able to show them I'm experienced across the board.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you are spending it with lots of loved ones. So much to be thankful for. <3

3 comments:
Invite me over when you make it! I'll read your blog no matter what!
Do you really have to ask? Of course I will read! Even if it's about disgusting turkey cake. LOL
I will totally read, pictures or not! Your stories always make me laugh. :) And I would try that cake. I secretly think it sounds yummy.
Post a Comment