It’s been 3 weeks since my last update and a lot has changed.
1. I’m humungous.
2. Reflux is worse.
3. Sleep sucks.
4. My back hurts.
5. My hips hurt.
6. My feet get mildly puffy.
7. I definitely can’t see (and can hardly reach) my nether regions.
8. I have awful stretch marks. Like, a million of them. I’ll post a pic. -----NOT-----
But on a more positive note, lots of fun and exciting things are happening too! I’ll likely touch on some of these more in follow-on posts.
1. I had a really awesome baby shower.
2. Then I had another awesome surprise baby shower at work (today!)
3. We have a FLOR rug and curtains in the nursery.
4. I like ice cream again.
5. Our girl is almost 4 lbs and 17 inches long.
6. I can’t wait to meet her! I hope these next 2 months fly by as quick as the rest of it has.
1 comment:
I hear ya! Hang in there. :)
Post a Comment