Of course the most exciting things have to do with our precious girl who seems to be getting more advanced by the second. I can't believe she is already going on 7 months now. I want to freeze time; she is seriously the most perfect thing in every single way imaginable.
Highlights include her army crawling across the room.... chasing after her favorite toys, things she shouldn't have, and the hilarious cat and dog. She thinks the animals are the funniest things on earth.
She loooooooves to eat and I'm having so much fun making her food. She grunts and growls while you feed her as if you can't shove it in her face fast enough. We just started giving her puffs.... I could sit there all day watching her so carefully pick them up and attempt to get them in her mouth. Best ever.
![]() |
| "Puffs are cool and all, but my fave is still toe" |
The full-on hysterical laughing and happy squeals get us every time. There is simply no greater joy.
Ok, so enough gushing for now. I promise to keep up with this blog a little better now. We have so many things going on in life at the moment, that I think I'm going to need the outlet anyway. Stay tuned for weddings, travels, house things, Brooklyn things and so much more!
![]() |
| Sayonara |




No comments:
Post a Comment