The diapers that we got from Mary Birch upon Brooklyn's arrival were Pampers Swaddlers. I thought they were great... soft... absorbent...the "wetness indicator" (perfect for novice diaper changers). I continued to use the Swaddlers for quite a while, specifically Pampers Sensitive Swaddlers.
People recommended some store brands that I admit I have not tried. Mostly because some of the freebie diaper hand-me-downs I've tried in non-Pampers brand just didn't quite do it for me. They're rough, or the tabs don't stick as well, etc.
Now, I'm only saying all this so I can get to the point(s) --
Why is it is near impossible to find Pampers Sensitive Swaddlers in Size 4? Why do they not make them beyond Size 4 in general? And most importantly why does the Pampers alternative (called 'Cruisers') only come with silly Sesame Street designs all over it? Why can't I get a PLAIN WHITE DIAPER?!?!?!
![]() |
| stupid diapers |
![]() |
| pretty white diaper |
It annoys me to no end. What is the point of having an elmo face printed on the butt of something that is only used to catch pee and poo? Who is going to see it? Is there some sort of entertainment value that I am unaware of? I do not see the point. And I just want a plain white Pampers diaper that doesn't show stupid cartoon heads through the butt of my baby's cute little clothes. Damn you Pampers!


4 comments:
Lol you're so silly. For boys clothes it doesn't matter but I guess girl clothes come with diaper covers you and you wouldn't want to see cookie monster staring you in the face. She's a size 4 already??? She and G man share the same size.
I've been known to put white bloomers over her diaper, under her outfit, just to hide the stupid characters. I think they switch from swaddlers to cruisers because they assume your kid will be walking by size 4 and they are cut differently to accommodate that movement. They probably also assume you don't need sensitive anymore either, maybe it's something they grow out of? I don't know...
Good point Helena. I think the cruisers are totally fine --- if only they'd just make them plain. I'm going to complain to Pampers. My mom said at the very least if I do that, maybe the'll send me some coupons. haha!
Let me know how that goes, I might have to complain too. :)
Post a Comment