Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas 2012

This year was a little hectic with us trying to get moved in to the house, but no doubt next year is going to be the most magical holiday yet!  That's not to say we didn't still have a great time with family and friends.

I don't have many (great) pictures, unfortunately. That's ok though.


Holiday Concert in the park with the Parkers.

Christmas morning with the O'Connors.  Helping Molly.

Buried


Checking out Coley's gifts. 

Then we went to see "da-da" at work.




New chair from Aunt Mary and Cousin Katherine


Shooting hoops


loves that chair!


Her all-time favorite thing to do this holiday season was to play with the Russian Dolls.  



4 comments:

Danielle said...

I <3 that last picture!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful child
Stainless Steel Planters

Free Hotmail contact number said...

Very cute pictures!I like it.

yahoo helpline said...

Such a cute post! Thank you so much for share.