I knew all along that I needed to have this mosaic tile somewhere in my house, and when it was clear it would not make for a great kitchen backsplash, Ian gave me the green light (I have witnesses!) to put it in the bathroom downstairs. Hello sparkly wavy prettiness:
Here's what it looks like in someone's garage. (PS - who would put this in a GARAGE? that much be an extraordinary life of luxury.) But oh how pretty.
Our wood-look tile will continue in to the bathroom and laundry area so at least that part was easy. We've decided we'll go ahead and order some shaker cabinets to match our kitchen, but in black. The bathroom is a weird size, and due to some funky plumbing, the vanity basically has to run the entire length of the wall.
Here is what I'm visualizing currently:
You'd walk right in and be in front of the vanity, with the toilet to your right. Same layout as originally.
You can see the plan...
Cabinets all across wall
Mosaic tile on remainder of wall
Pendant lights on either side of mirror - need to run this by dad still ;)
Vessel sink
![]() |
| too much? ;) |
I'm also kind of obsessed with these wall-mounted waterfall faucets. But certainly not a must-have.





2 comments:
I love that tile! You're going to have to help me design my place whenever we buy one.
LOVE everything about this. I'm going to move in to this bathroom. ;)
Post a Comment