Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fursday

I’m not feeling very wordy at the moment so this will be more of a picture post. I bet you’re reeeaaaaaaaallly disappointed, eh?

Should I try and go in chronological order?

We got some bamboo window treatments in the kitchen/living room to block that pesky western setting sun that liked to heat the house to a million degrees in the late summer afternoons.






A friend of Ian’s has a sister who is a very talented artist - Theresa Wear. I think she’s trying to get her own business up and running. We had her do a mural in our garage:































Did I mention Ian bought a vending machine and stocked it full of beer? (I think that was before the mural)


























Hmm, what else?

Oh! We finally filled in the holes, painted and installed shelving & doors in our master closet. It’s nice to finally be able to hang clothes and store things in there. Cool right? I shouldn’t say “we” did it… thanks, dad.


No comments: