My computer was slow as shit. Slow as molasses. Slow like a speeding microorganism. Slow like watching paint dry. Slower than a geriatric slug on a salted snowed-in street.
I'd mentioned to various people over the past 6 months or so that I'd be much more productive if they'd get me a faster machine and yet nothing would ever come of it. It took a few IT people doing software installations, getting irritated by the speed and nagging enough to the right people for anything to come of it.
For the last 3 weeks I've been eagerly awaiting my new computer. This meant that I had to clear everything off my other one... By everything, I mean personal files of course. I had to be ready at a moments notice for them to come and switch my life out. I burned all my photos to disk and just figured I'd wait until I got my new machine to put them all back on and start my new life. Hello new life, today is your day.
Bonus 24" monitor, I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment