My family makes it easy...has and always will make lists. We get started super early too which is nice so that we can spread out the shopping. When you're young it's easy to come up with a million things, and then you just want money once you hit the teenage years. At least I did. As an adult, married, working with a "real" job, etc, it's gotten a lot harder to come up with things to put on my wish list. Especially affortable things. I know my sisters don't want to buy me a Louis Vuitton. WTF is wrong with them?!? Well, I'm sure they WANT to and it's the thought that counts. It goes both ways...
Anyway, this year I was smart! I kept an ongoing list throughout the year of little things I saw here and there that I wanted (but didn't haaaave to have right away or I would have bought for myself of course). Ok, so maybe not everything is "affordable". I may still have to gift myself half of these things. Or maybe mom and dad will have had a particularly good year in the stock market and will be feeling generous. Hey! I've seen a rise in my funds recently. LOL. Santa, check it:
3D Wallflowers
Knife Sharpening Steel

Le Creuset® Black Onyx 6 3/4-Quart Oval French Oven














No comments:
Post a Comment