Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Freeman Family Holidays 2011

Ian worked on Christmas so I spent the entire day in my stretchy pants at my parents house.  We celebrated the holidays with the O'Connors earlier that week, and with the Eldridges the day after.

My mom has this Christmas tree cake pan that she's ever actually used.  Naturally, she gave it to me and told me to make something for the occasion.... something that was chocolate with mint buttercream.  Yum!  It was fun to go back to decorating with buttercream for a change.


Since it was a holiday and all, I let Kaiser stretch out a bit and rest his feet on the ottoman.




The tree loot.
Do you think my mom has enough ornaments? 

From left to right
Top: Mom, Cousin Katherine
Bottom: Brother-In-Law Matthew, Sister Hannah, Dad, Sister Becky, Aunt Mary

Kasier's Cousin, Woz, showing off his Christmas tie

Gift time.  Love this hilarious pic of my mom!

I was so happy to get the 70th Anniversary addition of Wizard of Oz.  Guess what? It has a sing-along viewing option.  Hellz ya!  We had lots of fun singing our way through. It was quite amusing.  If you haven't heard, I have a beautiful voice.

This is later on New Year's Day where we dined on traditional ham and bean soup with cornbread.
From left: Aunt Julia, Mom, Aunt Mary, Dad

No comments: