Well, a week has gone by and as far as I know, I’m still with child-poppyseed-appleseed-rice grain!?! Ian gave me grief about continuing to take so many HPTs. In reality though, I only re-tested once/day for three consecutive days after the initial first three positives. That’s not too bad, right?
I’ve been feeling pretty good so far. Only little stings here and there like I would feel if Flo was coming, which I haven’t been too concerned about. Chances are, it’s just gas. There is definitely a lot of bloating going on, which I partly attribute to the increased water intake.
These past two days have actually been worlds different. I hardly feel anything at all… very minor bloating, much less sensitive tit-tays, and virtually no cramping, stinging, etc. I did however, feel like going to bed at 9 last night. So that’s what I did.
News that we are expecting is slowing trickling through family – grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins… Everyone is thrilled of course. Although Ian’s little brother thought he was getting another cousin, and wasn’t too stoked on the idea that really he will be 10 year old “Uncle Coley” to the little tyke. We promised we wouldn’t call him that… at least not till he was older. ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment