Thursday, June 30, 2011

March 22nd - 6w6d

Feeling great this week!  So far, the only time I even feel the least bit preggo is when I’m going to bed and I want to lay on my stomach.  Only, my boobies and abdomen are hard and feel weird under the weight of my bod.  It’s still the easiest way for me to sleep though.

Last Friday and Saturday I felt so bloated that even my wedding rings were so tight, they were seemingly rubbing my finger raw!  It was WAY too early for that!  I took them off for most of the weekend and thankfully, my stubby nubs shrank back down some and I can comfortably wear my diamonds again.  Oh yeah, and my pants.

I was pretty stoked this morning to learn that I can get pretty much any drink from Starbucks in decaf form.  I’m still allowing myself caffeine in small doses though… a cup diluted in the morning, or a tea here and there.  Ian also “let” me try my strawberry blond homebrew the other night after I convinced him that the amount of alcohol in a tiny sip would probably dissipate before it even got down my throat.  It was yummy.  

I feel like I’m a little more liberal when it comes to the gazillion pregnancy “rules”.  Since I don’t have too many people to compare notes with at the moment, I like to cyber stalk the other mom-to-bes that are also due in November on JustMommies.com.  Then I feel like “the good one” when I read that 80% of them keep up on their pre-pregnancy intake of soda, caffeine, CIGARETTES….  Oh my. That’s about it for now. 

Feelin’ good in the neighborhood. 

No comments: