Saturday, October 8, 2011

Baby Bedroom - DONE!

I'm relieved to say that we are officially done with our girls bedroom.  There is still one bare wall that will one day be home to some bookshelves but for now, we are all set with everything we could need and more.

Remember what the spare room was being used for a few months ago?  Junk storage...


And TA-DA, here is what we have now! 


Crochet blankie I made

Closet FULL

FLOR tiles.  Love how they turned out!  Furbabies like it too....

I go in this room almost daily just to hang out, look at the itty bitty clothes and think about how much life is going to change so very soon.  <3

2 comments:

Danimal said...

OMG Katie I looove it! I think the buterflys look incredible and I really think the flooring is really awesome and ties everything together. Amazing girl!

Lindsay said...

I looooovveeee how everything turned out!!!