This past week has been so great. I love being off work! =) And so far, I’m not as bored as I thought I would be. Between catching up on some tube, cleaning and organizing things around the house, and visiting with friends and family, the time has been flying by.
At my appointment this morning, I was told I was (barely) 1 cm dilated. I say barely because she first said nothing and then changed her mind. Same doctor as last week too, and not nearly as painful for whatever reason. Thank goodness.
She asked me if I wanted to schedule an induction date or wait and schedule it next week. Of course I’m going to wait; either way, I wouldn’t have scheduled it for anytime sooner than 2 weeks from now still. The doctor was cool and agreed it’s always better to go in to labor naturally but I was still a little surprised how quick they are to bring it up. I’m not even past my due date! And when the nurse was first talking to me and I told her I wasn’t having contractions, it’s my first baby, etc… she said “oh – I bet you’re going to be induced then.” Huh? WTH? Why in the world would she say something like that? Whatever.
I’ve been so awful at taking regular pictures of my big ol’ belly growing. So here is a blurry one I managed to get on my phone today. Ready to pop!!

2 comments:
WTH? Why would she say that? So weird. But yay for a cm!!!!
having to be induced isnt that bad! however it happens you will have a beautiful baby girl at the end! you will do great either way! my dr. told me today that if i didnt go do a 3 hr glucose test my baby might die inside me....what kind of dr. talks to you like that?! im pretty sure theres a better way to phrase these kinds of things. anyways....enjoy your last few days and good luck with everything. im excited to see pics and hear about the journey!
Post a Comment