I don't think this is actually all that new anymore but if you are a proud owner of a KitchenAid Mixer and you do not have this already, you need one NOW!
Actually, now that I'm on the website, I see that there are many different ones for a variety of stand mixers! Neat-o Frito!! Check out the BeaterBlade.

I was introduced to this nifty attachment back on my first day of cake decorating class. I think at that point in time, I'd only ever used my mixer for baking about twice and knew the annoyances my instructor spoke of with the standard beater attachment -- how sugar and other dry ingrediants get stuck at the bottom of the bowl and you have to keep turning the thing off and on to scrape it down?!?! Yes! So annoying! So much for letting it run right?

Not with this little do-da. The rubber blades are constantly scraping the sides of the bowl, all the way down to the very bottom, picking up all those sugar bits. It's amazing. My second favorite kitchen fun thing after the grater piece that goes on the food processor. What? Grating cheese is fun!
2 comments:
I can't believe I didn't know this existed. You may have just rocked my world. And onto the wish list it goes!
You'll love it Jennie, especially with all the baking you do!! I think I saw it on Amazon for around $20 =)
Post a Comment