Friday, February 12, 2010

Sure Must be Nice, Being a Pet

I'll start with our first born, Buddy...


He enjoys being on top of our couch cushions. Here he is takin' it easy and playing it cool:


Curled in a ball, sleeping:


And in a slightly more loose sleeping arrangement:



And then comes Kasier. He also enjoys sleeping quite a bit. Sometimes in oddly uncomfortable positions like this:


Here he's figured out that he is a pillow fan.


And now I'm catching him sneak onto the bed in the mornings while I'm getting ready! Why does he have to do that in my spot? Gross...


Now that they are friends, Buddy lets Kaiser join him in bed on occasion when mom and dad are not paying attention:
I don't like the looks of this though:
Yep, I was right. Buddy was getting ready to wack Kaiser.
As you can see, he particularly enjoys chasing tail. =)
Gosh, kids these days just have it so good. Must be nice.

1 comment:

Helena said...

I'm jealous that they get along. I wish mine got along. Love the pics of Kaiser with his head on the pillows. Too Cute!