Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Television Tendencies

I thought it’d be fun to share some of my favorite shows and as I started compiling the list, I became somewhat disturbed. I guess it’s true. I do watch this much TV. Can I justify any of it by the fact that it’s all pre-recorded, which saves ~20 min/episode? Some nights I guess I’m a total couch potato and watch a ton, and other times I get behind by a week or two. I swear, I do have a life, a job, chores, responsibilities, some other hobbies, so on and so forth. Oh well. It is what it is.

These are my tried and true favorites (although I could be forgetting some)

One Tree Hill
24
House
Desperate Housewives
LOST
Grey’s Anatomy
Private Practice
Ugly Betty
Glee
White Collar
+ tons of reality that I can’t help but love


Then there’s what I like to call “filler” TV:

Law & Order
CSI
Cold Case
+ Ian’s other random stuff


And now that Ian discovered Netflix live on his Xbox, we signed up for it again. Now I get to play catch-up on a few old favorites that we lost along the way…

Nip-Tuck
Weeds
Prison Break (maybe? or maybe we’re over it)


….and will likely try out some of these popular favorites:

Dexter
Mad Men
Big Love
True Blood

Is this sick? I hope I’m not the only one!

No comments: