Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mustache May

This post is in celebration of the beginning of June. Or rather, the end of May. THANK GOODNESS MAY IS OVER!

My handsome husband was forced to participate in “Mustache May” at the fire station. A little friendly competition where each shift is to grow their ‘staches for a month, and the shift with the most stached-members at the end of the month, wins. But they don’t even win anything!?! WTH?

So for the past month, Ian was growing this:



EW EW EW
(Notice how he was trying to grow it down the side of his mouth, but it didn’t work? LOL)




He’s totally creepy with his face dirt:




Even when he was smiling, I was embarrassed to be seen with him. People commented on it! They would tell him “nice mustache” but I’m sure they were being sarcastic.

But I’m happy now that he once again looks clean, like this:



And I could kiss him again.

No comments: