Friday, October 1, 2010

Frightening Photo Friday

I was just chilling at home, being my usual cool self on a Friday evening, taking care of my occasional FB un-tagging of painful pictures that my friends pointed me out in for everyone to see, AND I realized I have a tendancy to go out of my way to be awkward, unattractive and utterly rediculous in a strong majority of photos.

So is born - Frightening Photo Friday.  Enjoy.


This was around the time a few of us discovered our hidden tongue talent. (More on that in coming weeks)
 If I remember correctly, the photographer wanted me down by Shera's butt in order to capture the "Bride to Be" part of the robe.  But if you don't look close, it does look quite odd -- in a weird not-sexual, kinda sexual weird way. 


BTW - I also realize I have many a friend, and a husband, that enjoy this same trait... you may get lucky and be showcased here as well!

1 comment:

Helena said...

That was a fun night! :)