Friday, October 1, 2010

Lovebirds Robin & Zach

I was lucky enough to have the honor of hosting my friend Robin’s bridal shower a couple weekends ago. After much deliberation, we ended up going along with her lovebird wedding theme. Because I have so many amazingly talented friends, I was able to enlist the help of Nicole, event planning extraordinaire! She’s really got a knack for nailing the details aspect of party planning. Remember my recent post about her son’s Pirate Party? Since she’s trying to turn her gift into a profitable business venture, she enlists her friend-photographer to come and capture her efforts on film.



Here’s the couple of honor, photo by Melissa McClure
 


Invite


Unfortunately I don’t have any photos of us at the moment, or the guests, but I do have all these details that Shannon got! Pretty much every idea (and the execution) was Nicole’s. She gets an A+ for creative juices.


Champagne Bar
 



Mason jar drinking glasses!
The cutest part was that each one had a letter and lined up they spelled "Robin" and "Zach"
Since there are no duplicate letters in their names, it was perfect!!

Cookie Bar

Strawberry, Regular, and Chocolate Milk

Chocolate Carmel Cupcakes


Outside belly tables


Advice Table
Marriage - Home - Kids - Something else, I forget.  Sex?  j/k


"Lovebird Tree" Guestbook
The guest stamped their thumbprints to comprise the leaves and then signed their names.




No comments: