Friday, October 1, 2010

Hidy Ho

Time to revive this bad boy! Sorry I’ve been MIA more so than usual… Our home computer took a turn for the worse and then I was just so dang busy with life that I put off getting a replacement for weeks. Funny thing is that I didn’t even miss it until I truly did need it for 2 online classes I’d registered for. I thought I couldn’t blog because I didn’t have any pictures. And I couldn’t download my pictures, because I didn’t have a computer. Sure enough one of the first things I do with my new toy, is download all 3 of my pictures. I guess I didn’t have as much material as I thought? I guess I’m boring. I did host a bridal shower though, and was able to steal those pictures… coming up next!


Also stay tuned for *drum roll please*…
Our master bathroom unveiling!

Followed by leaky AC, flooded hallway, torn up flooring fiasco.

No comments: