Do you remember what our master bathroom looked like before? Let me refresh your memory.
I’ll let you recall what it looked like in all its deconstructed glory.
And now look at the amazing finish!!
Isn’t it great? I can’t get over how much of a difference it is. Major, major thanks to my awesome Dad who slaved over it in his free time. It was a work of love, that’s for sure =)
Know what’s funny? It’s actually been done for almost 3 weeks now and I only ever pee-peed in there until just this weekend. For the first week, neither of us used it at all because I wanted it spic-n-span for Robin’s shower guests to use; and then I’m pretty sure they found the ugly bath anyway. But since then, Ian has been making himself comfy in there…showering, shaving, doing his business, etc. And it still looks so nice! I just knew as soon as I got in there and start getting my hair and make-up all over the place, it wouldn’t be the same. Sigh.
You know what I love though? The big medicine cabinet! It hold all of my stuff so neatly and if I keep the middle relativey clear, I can see myself and leave it open while I get ready/do my makeup. Ian loves it also because he can open the door, and shave while he’s in the shower! Makes me happy not having all his little hair specs all over the sink. So here’s to having a beautiful bathroom! Yay!
3 comments:
Looks amazing! I love the new bathroom! Lol I'm totally checking out your medicine cabinet contents.
creepy stalker! lol
Wow! It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment