I've desperately been in need of a new black purse and finally picked one up this week that I totally love! Of course it had to start pouring so I put it away for safe keeping and have continued to rock the narly one. Don't want to ruin the nice new leather in the rain, RIGHT LADIES?
Since I've got it on me, here's a pic of the one I will say goodbye to here shortly... I really do love it. Actually, one of you may have been it's previous owner because I think I snatched it up at the last purse exchange! It's seen it's last days, however. You can tell by the lovely fraying shoulder straps that I've been trimming off once a week. lol
Here is my artistic photo of old purse haning on office door:

Close of us stringy straps (on a good day)

And now for the new one! B. Makowsky Lites Handbag, Greenwich Tote in Black
Then on a whim, I splurged and decided I "needed" a new something brown as well and opted for this less spendy Rampage bag, called the Berlin Flap Shoulder Bag. This one I had to order so hopefully I like it as much in person as I do online!
1 comment:
Love the new purses! You be stylin'! The brown one is really cute, too.
Post a Comment