I try and do a good deed and give some of my juicy O+ every 8 weeks when the vampire bank calls and makes their request. At least half the time, my iron is too low (barely!) and they won't have me. How dare they? My stuff ain't good enough? Whatever! It's so frustrating! Then they lecture me on what foods to eat and tell me I should take pills, etc. I freaking know. But no, I'm not going to try again in two weeks, thanks... I'll just wait for their cool little
motor home to come back to work. Farewell for now, pricks! Needle prick-
ers that is!!
1 comment:
Damn those pricks! You should just load on red meat, spinach and raisins the night before. I bet it would be enough to raise it for the test and blood draw. But of course you already know this. :p
Post a Comment