In addition to trying to keep up with the blog, I thought I’d share a few more of my 2010 resolutions with you all.
#1 - Put on some extra poundage, of course. Who doesn’t say this year after year? This is the toughest on the list, by far.
Start hoarding. What can I say? I’m inspired by the show.
Adopt many more cats because this goes hand in hand with hoarding, so it seems.

Read less and watch more reality TV
Take fewer baths (in effort to conserve water). How does once/week sound?

Blow money. Sounds fun and everyone else does it.
Take up smoking. Then I can quit for next year’s resolution.

Cuss more. I’ll implement this on the blog as well, not to worry.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
xoxo
3 comments:
hahaha you crack me up!
Hilarious!
I think you should further your efforts to conserve water and stop washing your clothes.
Post a Comment