How cheesy was that tagline? LOL I can’t believe they played that song in the background of every episode of this season’s The Bachelor. Although I did have a tendency to belt it out and then laugh hysterically. I guess it added to the fun times, watching another horrid rendition on how one supposedly finds true love out of a pool of 25 skanky hobags.
I may have watched the very first season, but aside from that, this was the first in which I was sucked in and watched the show in its entirety. I kind of thought the last two girls were both wrong – Vienna’s fake and unfriendly attitude was the complete opposite of Tenley’s overly sweet and annoying niceness. It was a lose-lose for Jake.
I may have watched the very first season, but aside from that, this was the first in which I was sucked in and watched the show in its entirety. I kind of thought the last two girls were both wrong – Vienna’s fake and unfriendly attitude was the complete opposite of Tenley’s overly sweet and annoying niceness. It was a lose-lose for Jake.

Why do I feel so compelled to watch these shows? Now I am committed to watching Allie on next season’s Bachelorette. AND, even though I’m more of a SYTYCD fan, I will have to see DWTS this time around. How could I pass up crybaby Jake, Kate Gosslin, Pam Anderson AND Shannon Doherty? Hellz no! I’m in it for the long haul now…
PS – Kate’s second fake hair attempt is much better now, agreed?

1 comment:
Do you dream in cartoons, like Tenley?
Post a Comment