They weren't amazing and yet I still ate two. Imagine that. The cake was what you'd expect for using Splenda, but something was weird about the frosting. It was super tangy. I don't think you'd want to make these unless you HAD to. Catch my drift? It's not like they're "healthy" or anything, so given the choice, I'll stick with the real sugary stuff.
I actually don't know what my aunt thought of them since I left before she found room in her tum tum to try. I suppose in a world where you are unable to indulge in the sweetness, maybe they tasted amazing? Or not. I'll have to report back.
Good news is, I got to play with my cheap-o camera and had a little fun. I changed some settings and managed to get this picture:
I realize I am no pro but hey, I think the pic looks sort of fancy for someone with zero skillz!
**Update** Talked to my aunt and the official consensus is that these are gross. LOL. So, I wouldn't recommend you try them, as they look better than they taste. Maybe I'll take Helena's suggestion and try again with a different sweetener, like the agave necter.
2 comments:
fancy pants!
Yum, they look really good! You should try them with agave nectar instead of splenda, I bet that would be a little sweeter and should be diabetic friendly.
Post a Comment