Friday, April 2, 2010

Katie Get Ur Gun

Last weekend, Ian and I met up with some of his friends to go shooting. There is a place way out in Ramona, up this giant steep dirt road, in the middle of no where, that is a "park" that people can go to and practice/play with their guns. We hadn't realized what a torturous drive it'd be to get there.. my poor little civic... I was seriously almost having a heart attack the whole way up. But that's another story.

It was a lot of fun for a first time! It was pretty crazy how powerful these things are. Even the hand guns punch back pretty dang hard. It was cool to try different guns out but after you've shot them each a couple times, it looses a lot of it's thrill. I was over it pretty quickly but the boys enjoyed having target competitions and what not.

I won't bother trying to label these pictures. I couldn't tell you the names of these guns to save my life. I know there's a shotgun or three, a pistol, a baby gun, a big scary fancy gun, big scary gun on legs, and old gun.































I like this shot cause it looks like he's gearing up to do some serious damage.

This is the target they set up down a ways...

And then they decided to compete from this postion!?! Yeah, boys will be boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing my woman blow shit up! How were you with the targets?

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! Love your names for the gun, lol.