We definitely need a beer calendar to hang someplace. Ian is constantly brewing up a storm now and we forget where things are in the process. I think this is where we’re at though…
Here was his very first finish product from Mr.Beer. He didn’t think it was that great but I actually really liked it! Probably because it was a bit sweet.
Here was his very first finish product from Mr.Beer. He didn’t think it was that great but I actually really liked it! Probably because it was a bit sweet.
And this was his first “official” one that he cooked up and filled the carboy with. It was so good! I am v.v. impressed with his skillz… Normally I don’t care for darker beers but this was similar to an IPA and I really enjoyed it.
Like how the sun is shining down on it? lol That's from my phone... total coincidence, I swear. 
Soon we should be able to taste the next batch of Mr. Beer - a stout, which I probably won’t like. And then in a couple more weeks, we’ll get to have the Honey Wheat that they cooked up here:
I’m excited for this one since, well, it’s got honey? Plus they did some other fancy stuff with the grains and something they call hops.. I’m still learning all the lingo.
That said, I did brew my own batch! It’s the Cherry Cider I mentioned before. Bottled it two nights ago and it will be ready in a couple weeks.

Soon we should be able to taste the next batch of Mr. Beer - a stout, which I probably won’t like. And then in a couple more weeks, we’ll get to have the Honey Wheat that they cooked up here:
I’m excited for this one since, well, it’s got honey? Plus they did some other fancy stuff with the grains and something they call hops.. I’m still learning all the lingo.
That said, I did brew my own batch! It’s the Cherry Cider I mentioned before. Bottled it two nights ago and it will be ready in a couple weeks.
Ready to ferment:


2 comments:
Save me a pint of the cherry cider please! Yum! LOL @ at the ahhhhhh sun moment on that beer!
Yum!! That looks so tasty! So cool that you are doing this! One of our friends is HUGE into brewing. He made all the beer for his own wedding; it was so awesome. J's gotten into it a bit, too. Him and Ian will have lots to talk about one day, lol.
Post a Comment