
Now, tracking this bad boy down was not as simple as one would imagine. First of all, I couldn’t find it online. Second, when I called Sam’s Club in San Diego I was told they do not carry it. And lastly, when I emailed corporate sales, I was assured once more that Sam’s Club does not carry this product right now. Huh? What? Why? No!!!!!!!!!!! It cannot be…
Because I’m a dork, I am a member of a “Demy Owner” chat group even though I don’t yet own one. There, I saw that someone else got theirs on 4/16. Whahhh, but what about me? Next on my agenda was to contact Demy/Key Ingredient. They responded almost immediately saying they weren’t sure why I was having trouble with Sam’s Club but that Costco was carrying it too. OMG, even better!
So I am here to share, that just now, I made a dreamy purchase and will soon be the proud owner of this nifty little device that I’ve become obsessed with over the last 6 months. All this time, I’ve been storing, organizing, and loading my recipes on to the Key Ingredient website so that when this day came, I’d be ready to load onto my Reader. **Happy Dance!!**
I don’t think I mentioned that my b-day gift from Ian was a beautiful flower arrangement, with a card saying that a 6.75 qt Le Creuset French Oven was on its way to my doorstop.. So yeah, I feel a little guilty treating myself to this latest gadget after the spendy b-day gift. But I’m telling you, the possibilities are endless. Can’t wait!

Here are some of the features, in case you’re interested in knowing more about it:
Kitchen-safe touchscreen recipe reader that holds your personal recipe collection in one compact device.
7-inch touchscreen with an intuitive graphical navigation interface, and adjustable font size.
Holds approximately 10,000 recipes
Preloaded with the Costco Way Cookbook, which includes 500 recipes.
An additional 250 recipes pre-loaded (total recipes included are 750)
2 screen protectors
Includes 3 printed cookbooks from Key Ingredient to add to your collection
The Demy only takes up as much space as a 5 x 7 card. Still need more space? Stand your Demy on end. The screen flips automatically, and it only takes up the space of a 3 x 5 card!
The splash-resistant design and sturdy plastic exterior make it easy to clean. Spills easily wipe off the sealed touchscreen with a damp cloth.
Small text can be tough to read. Tap Demy's "Font Size" button and enlarge text until your eyes are comfortable.
Making a brunch or a complex holiday meal? Simply find each recipe you want and add it to your Short List. They'll be waiting for you on a short list that you can easily flip through as you cook.
The Demy comes with three built-in timers! No need to juggle cooking times. The Demy timers will notify you with flashes and tones as each cooking time expires.
Don't remember how many quarts are in a gallon? The Demy's conversion tool will quickly convert your portions from one measurement to another.
No need to make the emergency trips to the grocery store or delay meal time for one missing ingredient. Quickly access a list of ingredient substitutions that will save the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment