I’d been craving a good cinnamon roll ever since the crappy one I had in SF. Actually, it was before that and I was even more disappointed after the crappy one.
I saw a clip of Pioneer Woman making hers on a TV show and they looked TDF. I decided I would attempt this from scratch (me and dough don’t mix well, usually). This recipe was in the cookbook I had and is actually very easy. Beware though – it makes a crap load of rolls. 3 pans worth even after halving it. This is where coworkers and hungry fireman come in handy.
Is “halving” a word?
I saw a clip of Pioneer Woman making hers on a TV show and they looked TDF. I decided I would attempt this from scratch (me and dough don’t mix well, usually). This recipe was in the cookbook I had and is actually very easy. Beware though – it makes a crap load of rolls. 3 pans worth even after halving it. This is where coworkers and hungry fireman come in handy.
Is “halving” a word?
The verdict – TOO gooey. And it takes a lot for me to say something is too sweet, rich, gooey, etc… I will definitely make these again because they were fun and simple, but I will cut back the butter and sugar for sure (and probably the icing as well). Plus, that will make them healthy, right? I also forgot I was cutting the icing in half and added too much coffee and maple. It was kinda strong.
1 comment:
Wtf, you didn't invite me over for this? I would have taken a pan of them ;-)
Post a Comment