Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hair Dryer Holsters

I was thinking of getting a wall-mounted hair dryer for our bathroom since we are always too lazy to put ours away. All I could find were a couple of cheap, kinda ugly ones like they have in hotel rooms and I still want a decent quality dryer.

And then I discovered this whole new world of hair dryer holder-things! This is the first one I found:



It sent me on a search for more, preferably less expensive versions. The one above is $90. I like the look of this one but I'm not sure how well it'd actually work:




And then there's this one that they call a "holster". Makes sense:


Lastly, I found this one that's meant to look like a tulip, so it's pretty all by its self. Again, I question functionality somewhat. Love the look though!




I don't know which would be the best. I think all of them would probably serve it's purpose and then when I want to put the dryer away, I could put a cute towel inside or something. If I got one of the simpler ones, I could possibly mount it on the side of the vanity where it's less obvious than if it were on a main wall. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Danimal said...

Do you use a diffuser with your hair dryer? That's the only problem I can think of. My OCD hubby wouldn't let me get one because everything has to be out of sight, but I like them!

Katie said...

Lookie!! I see your comment, D! =)

I don't use a diffuser now, but that's a good point... something to think about anyway. I'm going to hold off until we see what our new arrangement will be.