Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cap'n Logan's Pirate Adventure

Ahoy Buccaneers, Cap'n Logan Invites Ye to Set Sail with Him in Honor of his 3rd Birthday. He'll need Shipmates to Swab the Deck, Raise the Sails, and Batten Down the Hatches. The Jolly Alison will be departin from Pier 308 on Decatur Lagoon at 11 O'clock sharp on the Seventeenth Day of July in the Year Two Thousand and Ten. It be requested that ye send a message to the first mate to confirm yer desire to exercise yer sea legs and search for mighty treasure. Wear yer swimsuit in case you have to walk the plank!? A sailor's lunch and a pirate cake will also be there for your pleasure! Please say you'll come for a swashbuckling fun Pirate Birthday Adventure!

 
How cute is that invitation? I wish I could take credit. My fabulous friend Nicole seriously throws the best parties, so naturally she took her son’s pirate themed 3rd birthday party and ran with it. Other than it being a million degrees in Santee this past Saturday, the event was a huge success! She’s always taken a liking to wedding coordination, but I think she may have found her niche in special, themed events. Take a look….


Kid's table:



"Pin the eyepatch" on Cap'n Logan:












Dress Up! I think the adults enjoyed this the most:


Monica, Nicole and I <3


MY CAKE!!! *I'm patting myself on the back right now as I reminisce about this cake, and how awesome I am. =P Mostly because that sword, and that skull are handmade and edible...



And lastly my fave picture of all...
He blew and blew on those candles that were just a tad too high for him. LOL

1 comment:

Danimal said...

Yarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! Methinks it's brilliant!