I like this expression...it reminds me of Bella Swann.
Though not the original intension of this post, it does remind me that I should mention I have completed the Twilight series. SOOOO good. I can't get over how good the last one was. I didn't want it to end. Oh, but now I have Midnight Sun to keep me entertained for just a wee bit longer.
Next on the reading list is TCOYF. Beta's know what that is. ;) Ian's been bugging me since the store has been closed for quite some time now as a result of a minor accident. But I was too consumed with Twilight! I mean, this was a short time in my life when Edward had to come first. I'm sorry husband.
Anyway, after my edumucation on that I'll move on to My Sister's Keeper. I bought it (along with Beta recommendation Plain Truth) and want to finish the first one before the movie comes out late next month. Can we say girls night??
*humph* was because I'm not sure what else to write here. I have writters block...oh, except I'm not a writer. Maybe that's why I never know what to blog about? Am I boring? Do you have any suggestions for me? Does anyone really care what I have to say? I guess that part is irrelavent because I'm going to ramble anyway. I apologize it it's utterly dull.
2 comments:
Can I comment??
Did you see they are making a movie from My Sister's Keeper?? BETA TRIP!!
Post a Comment