Wednesday, August 24, 2011
August 24th – 29w
My child is kicking my ass these days – literally. As in, I feel like she is residing in my butt sometimes and it’s the strangest feeling ever. And since I like sharing things here that people pretend they don’t want to hear but I know they really do… I’ll elaborate some more. Not only do I feel like there are kicks in my butt, one day I stood up and felt like a foot was going to come out of my vag. Totally freaked me out. That must have been a friendly *pow* on my cervix? Totally not complaining though. I still love it no matter where she wants to beat me. I just figured I’d point out a few areas that you may feel the baby and the books will never tell you. You’re welcome.
I feel like my belly is so huge and I can’t fathom how she is supposed to triple in size over the next 11 weeks. Where will she fit? Ian’s response – “A huge ass belly”. Yeah, thanks.
A few symptoms that have arisen over the last week or so: reflux, gas and constipation. So those are super fun things! Overall I’m still feeling great though, sleeping pretty well, and only have 1-2 trips to the restroom over night. I’m finding it harder and harder to drink enough water but I’m motivated these days by my poo-problem. I know the extra fluids are supposed to help with that.
I’m excited to get home from work today because I’m expecting 2 fun packages. The first being my FLOR carpet tile samples for the nursery; the other being an embarrassing number of baby flower headbands that I procured in moment of weakness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment