I know you are all dying for a leaky boob update. Well, sorry to say it has not happened again. Must have just been a fluke! My body’s way of telling me not to give Ian any more massages.
I had a doctor appointment this morning that went well. Finally put on a few pounds (not that I’m eager or anything) and then afterward I went for my glucose screening test. Hopefully I get the all clear on that one and then be done with any and all lab work!
Diaper bag shopping has been causing me angst and I just wanted it to be over with. So I went ahead and ordered 4 bags online and will evaluate them over the next week or two. Stay tuned for a very exciting diaper bag review post!
For the last month or so we are still on board with the name Brooklyn, daddy’s favorite name. He also likes Elizabeth for a middle name, which works, but I feel like it is just too much. Her name will be super long and how would it look on her wedding invites if she marries a Dan Smith? The symmetry would be way off. Only time will tell though. It may be one of those instances where she pops out on her birthday and it’s SO OBVIOUS right then and there that she is a Taniqua Bonquiqui. And that will be her name.
No comments:
Post a Comment