I am in preggo pant heaven right now.
This weekend I went to the mall with my mom and she bought me a whole bunch of maternity clothes for my birthday. I didn’t really need anything urgently, but some of my pants were starting to get a tad uncomfortable, especially after meal time, which is like every 2 hours these days. I also ended up with a quite a few work tops and some light comfy summer dresses that should last the whole time (*I hope*).
Since I was too lazy to do laundry this week, I went ahead and wore a pair of my preggo pants and OMG – HEAVEN! I’ve been wanting an excuse to wear these my entire life so thank you god for this gift. The gift of baby and of stretchy pants.
Problem is that now my belly fat is not contained. It just surges outward and I seriously do look preggo. I can suck it in a little, but that actual pooch underneath is not going anywhere, and when you add a few too many layers of fat on top, it is not a pretty sight. So now I need to make sure I have plenty of non-clingy tops while I continue my attempts at hiding grape around the office.
Large grape is how big he-she is at the moment. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment