Well, this past week has certainly brought about some things worth mentioning.
The nausea is setting in, though it’s quite mild. *knock on wood* I can no longer brush my tongue because it triggers horrible gag reflex that lingers on for a few uncomfortable minutes. Car rides make me a little queasy. I’m having a hard time downing as much water as I need. It just doesn’t sit well even though I’ve never really come close to hurling, thank goodness.
I still don’t want food. Nothing sounds good, but my tummy reminds me (loudly) that I need to eat every couple hours. When I do eat, I can’t put down very much. Well, I feel like I’m not eating much but I probably ate TOO much before so what I am eating now is probably a little better. Haha! I would be a happy girl if this not-wanting-food-barely-able-to-eat thing lasted forever. It feels like a chore instead of a glutinous indulgence, and I’m not complaining. Ian even ate ice cream in front of me and I had zero desire to have any. Can you believe it?
I’ve got pretty bad gas. It comes out of both ends. And if I’m being frank, it actually feels quite good. Relieves the bloating and pressure a bit. On that note, I also had the runs this weekend. Not sure if it was something I ate or just another fun pregnancy symptom I’m lucky enough to enjoy.
My boobs still hurt pretty bad. I’ve resorting to wearing a sports bra 24/7 when I’m at home and that helps a lot. They don’t seem to be getting any bigger though. Too bad for Ian. =P
My allergies are kicking in. I’m sneezing a lot and have a drippy nose. People all around me seem to be sick but so far I’m feeling fine otherwise.
I was going to brag about how my skin was looking absolutely ravishing… but then I broke out over the weekend. Boo.
Still, one of my favorite pregnancy perks is that Ian cleans the litter box.
We are looking forward to our first appointment on Thursday!
**March 29th – 7w6d
Looks like I spoke too soon – totally yacked in the shower this morning. Fortunately it wasn’t too messy since my stomach was empty. Just some pretty yellow fluids, colored “vitamin”. Gag. But now I’m feeling just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment