A couple weeks ago I discovered that sneezing hurts. Not every time, but pretty often. When I sneeze I get a sharp pain in my abdomen that lasts a couple seconds and then goes away. I hadn’t though much of it until yesterday the pain seemed to linger on a few more seconds than normal and it was so awful.
Reading up on the experience led me to find it is simply round ligament pains, which can be “triggered” by sneezing, coughing, etc. Ouchie. But ok, nothing serious to worry about!
And in the last 24 hours, I think I’ve determined what sneezing positions are most comfortable (yes, I’m sneezing that much). So I must never turn to the side….be it my body or my head turning…that is a no-no. Standing up is helpful, as is bending over straight in front, like a crouch.
Somehow this reminds me about pee. I’m pretty happy I haven’t had too many pee pee inconveniences because I really only go one extra time during the day. Maybe once or twice a week I have to get up a single time at night but that’s the extent of it. Of course I know it will get worse, but I think a lot of people start dealing with “frequency” early on. Big thanks to my strong bladder!!
No comments:
Post a Comment