I can hardly walk today after a strenuous hike up Cuyamaca Mtn. yesterday with my Dad. I’m just glad I lived through it! Especially since I got chicken fried steak and Julian apple pie afterwards. The pretty ocean views, and food reward, totally made it worthwhile. Plus it was some good quality time with mi padre.
I’m kicking myself now for not talking “before” photos of our closets, as I’ve spent the greater part two weekends purging and organizing. Is it called nesting this early on? Ultimately this effort is to make room for things that need to come out of the beer room (a.k.a future nursery) to make room for baby. Progress is being made, that’s for sure… our giveaway pile is pretty massive at this point. Our tax boss lady will be proud of our growing deduction stash! She told us we needed more write-offs this year, so we are having a baby too!
Anyway, I’m sure I can still take some “in progress” and “after” photos. What I do have is documentation of Ian’s trophies. He finally let me toss them, but only if we captured them on film.
No comments:
Post a Comment