Thursday, July 21, 2011

June 30th – 21w1d

For the last couple days now I’ve been thinking about our current name choice – Aubrey or Audrey. I’m feeling like she doesn’t really fit with either of those and I’m leaning more toward Brooklyn again. I really like Madison too but that doesn’t seem right either. It’s so crazy to me how I don’t even “know” her yet but my gut tells me she is more of a Brooke than an Aubrey. You know what? Maybe because she IS in my gut and she’s trying to tell me what she likes more. LOL.
When I told Ian this, he didn’t even say anything. Here’s how it went down:

me: I think I may be changing my mind about the baby's name. I like Brooklyn again more now. She isn't feeling like an Aubrey.

Ian: (non-responsive)

me: No comment?

Ian: Nope. I’ll wait another couple months. ;-)

Is that his passive way of telling me “You crazy. Make up your damn mind, woman!” ???

No comments: