Wednesday, July 6, 2011

March 30th – 7w7d

Wait, is there such thing as 7w7d, or is that 8w? I thought I was 8w tomorrow for my appointment. I think it makes sense that I am on day 7 of my 7th week.

In any case, this morning I avoided the nausea by not brushing my tongue at all. Easy enough.

I also picked up some “Mio Liquid” at the grocery store last night. I’d read about it early in the day on a blog and it really is pretty good. It’s a water enhancer that you just squirt in to your water to flavor it. No sugar, no calories, just taste. I was starting to struggle with the water intake so this makes it MUCH easier to drink a lot more. I got the fruit punch, but am eager to try some of the other flavors like peach tea, pomegranate berry, and mango peach. Oh and it’s really small so you could totally carry it around in your purse. Bonus!

*Update – I was wrong. No such thing as 7w7d. That was 8w.

No comments: