I’ve lost nearly 7 pounds now, unintentionally, but I can’t seem to see where it went. My stomach area is still quite pudgy… it’s not my face, arms, butt, etc. as far as I can tell. I think it must all be waste since I’m pooping so much more now. I suppose I can be happy knowing my insides are cleaner. Whoohoo! What is your poo telling YOU?
This week I’ve experienced a few episodes of tugging sensations in my abdomen that I suppose are “growing pains”. I’m glad they seem to come in random, short spouts and are not constant every day. I hadn’t felt anything odd since about week 8, so in a way, it’s cool knowing stuff is happening in there. Under my tum-tum is a grapefruit sized uterus with a 2 inch bean inside.
I got this shirt for Ian and he wears it proudly:
All I can think about at home lately is all the crap we have to clean out, organize, and rearrange over the next 6 months. I can’t believe I’m almost a third of the way through this already!
I was tempted just now to order a crib I saw on the JC Penny website – on sale for like 50% off, bringing the price to a mere $200. It’s hard to pass up a good deal but I can wait on this, considering our “nursery” is presently filled with racks of brewing equipment and cake decorating supplies.
On that note, if I were rich and this room set was a little more gender neutral, I’d have it.
So far the only thing I’ve “bought” for our unborn child is an appointment with Baby As Art. $200 crib, and million dollar newborn photos. Yep, that’s how I roll. Go ahead and judge me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment