Last night when Ian and I were going to bed, I was giving him a back rub and noticed the inside of my upper arm felt wet. Then I felt a little wetness on the top of my stomach and (I'm pretty sure) my nips!! It was so weird. I told Ian "dude, I think my boobs are leaking something." He felt it too. haha! I can't imagine what else it could have possibly been, as I'm confident I was not drooling.
Of course I went straight to the web and read about all sorts of people that start leaking very early on in pregnancy. Some leak toward the end, some earlier, and some never do. Apparently early leakage can be a good sign for future milk supply and successful breastfeeding so that's good. Maybe I'll get to spray Ian with my tit-tays sooner than I'd imagined! So we'll see if this was a one-time fluke or if it continues to get more frequent. Though, I'm not quite mentally prepared for giant hard leaking boobs quite yet... this could take some getting used to.
No comments:
Post a Comment